Monday, February 26, 2007
Sunday, February 25, 2007
| || |
Chic Geek Mood Lighting
Who says geeks are clueless about interior decor? Spice up your next LAN party soirée with this stylish LED lamp. Twenty-seven LEDs divided into 9 different squares slowly fade randomly between all the colors of the rainbow. The large 12 inch panel can stand upright or be mounted on a wall. A silver frame matches your minimalist geek decor. We recommend you serve Bawls martinis while your party guests frag away basked in the multi-color glow from your futuristic LED panel.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
A charming crew of penguin kids takes to the ice in this simple but very cute seasonal pattern. Each penguin has a specially colored hat, and each dinner plate, salad plate and mug features a different vignette. The penguin in the yellow hat needs to be a little more careful! And take a look at how the poor little guy in the red hat "falls through the ice" on the vegetable bowl.
We found 27 products for "Penguin Skate"
|View Clearance Items for Penguin Skate|
Friday, February 23, 2007
"I'm starting to feel like the old Joe Mesi," he said. "Whether it's a first-round knockout or a 10-round unanimous decision, [what matters is] if I come out of the fight pleased, happy with what I did in the ring."
Mesi improved to 34-0 with 27 KOs.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Last week we posed the question that was on everybody's mind: Who rocks your world harder- the newly reunited Police or the world's most popular Police cover band, Scrantonicity? Well, the results are in and it's not even close. Scrantonicity DESTROYED Sting & company by a score of 357 - 4. It was a blood bath. And judging by most of the comments, it looks like The Police never stood a chance. Here are some of our favorites:
- Talent wise-Scrantonicity. Awesomeness wise-Scrantoicity. -david lynch
- I vote for Scrantonicity-hands down! They played my wedding and ROCKED IT! Who’s Sting? -Tunalicious27
- Scrantonicity all the way, dude. Had Kevin not told us, I wouldn’t have thought it was only their third wedding. Fourth or fifth, at LEAST. -Claire
- UMM… Scratonicity is the #1 up and coming band right now. the police are like a little kid at his own birthday party. no one wants to say anything bad because that would be rude, but everyone is just their because there isn’t much else to do… or they are friends with the parents in the police. or there is a girl at the party that they have been wanting to meet. OH YEAH!!!!! -J
- I’ve never even heard of The Police. But Scrantonicity is huge here in the Electric City. -BigDCfromSCRANTON
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Monday, February 19, 2007
For Better, For Worse: Is 27 really the magic age for every player?
Fantasy football experts have had a metric-crush with third-year receivers for years. Many have used the informal baseball slang of Mendoza Line for running backs who reach the age of 30 and declare that the beginning of a player's physical decline. In fantasy baseball, the ripe old age when potential turns to production and boys become men is 27, the beginning of a player's prime time and the point when a breakout season is most likely to occur.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Garden Buffalo book & DVD
Sunday, February 11, 2007
"In celebration of the February 27th release of the LET LOVE IN Special Edition CD/DVD, we're giving away swag to 27 lucky members of the Inner Machine. You don't need to do anything - anyone who is a current member of the Inner Machine by February 27th will automatically be entered in the drawing, and 27 members will be chosen at random!"